This article will teach you how to add users to your Google My Business account.
You need the following before proceeding:
- Google My Business account (preferable verified) Find out how to set up and verify here.
- Primary Owner or Owner access to the account.
- Open the Google My Business homepage.
- Click Sign In.
- If you are already signed into your Google account it will sign you directly into your Manage locations page. Otherwise you will need to put in your username and password.
- Select the location you wish to acess/give access to by clicking on its name.
- Once on the home page of your selected business/location, look for and click on Users from the left side bar.
- Click on the add user icon on the top left of the screen as seen below.
- Type the new users email address (needs to be a Google Account email address) then choose the individuals role:
- Owner – All access to make any modifications. Each listing can have multiple owners, but only one primary owner. Owners and primary owners have the same capabilities, but a primary owner can’t remove themselves from listing until they transfer their primary ownership to another user.
- Manager – Managers have all of the capabilities of an owner, except for particularly sensitive capabilities such as removing the listing or managing access to it.
- Communications Manger – Communications managers have the capabilities of a manager, except for editing business info.
- Once adding the new users email and choosing their role, click on invite.
- The user will then receive notificaiton from Google about their new managing permissions. Once they accept access your good to go!